Bar : The Beer Nest I, Specialized Beer Bar 啤酒窝酒吧
“The Place to Be[er]” – Specialized Beer Bar, featuring:
– Craft/ Imported Beers, Coffee, Wine, Whisky, Cocktails and Soft Drinks
– Beer Culture Introduction (beer brewing process, beer ingredients, specialized books/ magazines, etc)
– Industrial Design & sophisticated Western Music
– Regular Events & Promotions (see below)
– Sampler Sets
– Good Vibes
Bringing knowledge about the beer culture to Chengdu in a fancy industrial interior design, The Beer Nest is the first bar of its kind in town.
The place not only offers their own homemade craft beer but also has over 55 imported beers. For the ones not drinking beer, they offer good wines, whiskeys, cocktails and the regular non-alcoholic drinks.
Follow us on WeChat for event/ promotion info & party pics
With multifunctional possibilities & an outside sitting area, it is the place to enjoy a cozy afternoon, have a business meeting in the afternoon or a party in the eve. Regular [beer] events & promotions add to the ambience!
Considering the environment, beer knowledge introduction and offered drinks, it is the perfect place to escape from reality.
* Happy Hour (2-8pm): Chengdu Craft Beers RMB 30/pint
* Monday (starts 8pm): German Beer Night! – Discount on German Beers
* Tuesday (all Day): Beer Sampler Set Day – 3 Kinds of fresh craft beers, RMB 40
* Wednesday (starts 8pm): Men’s Night! Duvel & Maredsous 8: RMB 30 for Gentlemen
* Thursday (8-11pm): Beer Pong – Free Beer for participants
* Friday (starts 8pm): Ladies Night! Fruit Beers & Cocktails ½ Price for Ladies
* Saturday (starts 8pm): Latin Night! Latin Music, Sol beer RMB 20/ bottle
* Sunday (all Day): Craft Beer Day! RMB 30 for a pint of craft beer.
Address: Jinxiu Road 34 – 7 (Across Poly Center Ping’an bank; close to Zongbei Peter’s Tex Mex/ McDo).
啤酒窝酒吧, 武侯区锦绣路34号附7号 (棕北国际楼下)
Opening Hours: Open 2pm – late.
WeChat/ Weibo: 啤酒窝酒吧TheBeerNest
Review in MORE Magazine [July 2013]:
“The craft beer trend has arrived in Chengdu via The Beer Nest, a new watering hole in the happening Zongbei area. They have several beers on tap, a few of which are their house brew, as well as a wide selection of imported beers, mainly Belgian beers by the bottle. Their specialty Sichuan ale was sold out the night we visited, but we liked the crisp and cold Belgian light. Besides beer, there is a nice choice of cocktails and shots, several wines by the glass, or Prosecco by the bottle. The main draw is beer, however, and a sampler set of their craft beers on tap goes for 50 yuan. On a recent evening there were a couple of Coronas, a big bottle of Triple Karmeliet, one Rogue, a glass of Maredsous and a mojito sharing a global village moment on the custom built bar. The crowd likewise reflects the diversity of the area. They are also into promoting beer knowledge and culture via their WeChat, beer magazines/ books and the chengdubeer.com website/ Facebook. Regular beer events (like “Beer of the Week”) & promotions add to the ambience.
We like the space, which is industrial but warm at the same time, and the soundtrack, which is interesting enough to provide atmosphere without being intrusive. The bar area is usually the busiest and the place often looks crowded from the street but there are a few quiet tables upstairs. In the afternoons, this is also a spot for Wi-Fi and coffee. The food program is just getting going; they have started serving up Toasties, Belgian waffles and customers can delivery from Peter’s Tex Mex around the corner.
The Beer Nest is a great place to spend some time sharpening one’s palate and learning about one of the world’s oldest beverages, or just grab a cold one on a summer day.”
地址: 锦绣路34号附7号 (棕北国际小区楼下，保利中心对面)
* Daily events 每天:
– 欢乐时光: 每日下午2:00 – 8:00 “买二送一”
* Regular events:
– 星期一 (8pm): 德国啤酒之夜. 德国啤酒享受折扣
– 星期二：品酒套餐: 精工啤酒一套（三种），40元
– 星期三(8pm起): 男士之夜。买两支一样的比利时啤酒，送第三支
– 星期四(8-11pm): 啤酒乒乓球游戏又开始啦 (游戏啤酒免费，8点集合)
– 星期五(8pm起): 女士之夜 – 果啤和鸡尾酒半价优惠!
– 星期六: 精工啤酒30块大杯
– 每隔星期天(4pm起): 成都自酿啤酒协会。我们希望传播真正的啤酒文化，推广精酿和自酿啤酒的知识，把成都变成更美好的城市.
Jinxiu Road 34 – 7 (Across Poly Center) 锦绣路34号附7号(棕北国际楼下)